Simple Steps for Starting & Growing Your Business Workshops
Don’t think about starting a new business without a business plan. If you are already in business and don’t have a plan, now is the time to start one. You can’t get there if you don’t know where you are going and how to get there.
Let SCORE and Simple Steps help you plan your way to success by helping you develop your plan.
The SCORE Simple Steps for Starting & Growing Your Business Series Workshops can help you make a smart start. The series will help:
- Define and evaluate your ideas.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Identify the best ways to fund your startup.
- Turn your idea into action with tools and templates.
- Get useful and helpful mentoring sessions.
- Connect with other entrepreneurs.
The Simple Steps for Starting & Growing Your Business Series provides a thorough two day workshop with action steps:
- Start-up Basics - November 5, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Business Concept – November 5. 9:30 AM - Noon
- Marketing Plan – November 5. 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Financial Projections – November 6. 8:30 AM - Noon
- Funding Sources and Next Steps – November 6, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Lunch is included on November 5 & 6
Mandeville sessions are held at Southeastern’s St. Tammany Center on Koop Drive – Mandeville, and Slidell session is held at the Living the Word International Conference & Training Center.
No events were found